Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Anthropologie Lovers Rejoice! December 2010

Ever wandered into an Anthropologie store?
The true Anthropologie lover knows what I'm talking about.
Feminine fabrics, unique patterns dressed up in the most creative ways and bold accessories galore.
I also know that  for me, the prices are too high to buy regularly. It's a save up, buy an investment piece, and head back to Target for the rest.

After months of research, I've accumulated the most accurate list of brands sold within Anthropologie stores possible (including cross checking brands on Anthropologie.com). I've searched for these brands specifically, and you may be surprised, but I find them on a regular basis, at "For-A-Song" prices!

My personal favorite brands are Odille, Fei, Language Los Angeles, Moth and Deletta.

To feature a few, I've added pictures of a few current pieces within my store.

First, you see an Odille strapless piece. This is the ultimate Odille example. Sheer, beautifully printed material. Ruched bust for the ultimate flattering fit. Flexible boning to showcase the amazing craftsmanship of Odille. Don't forget the super sexy black lace trim! Retails in stores around $80


My personal favorite is a navy Deletta tunic with embroidered embellishments! With over sized sleeves and body, rich stretch jersey like material and metallic accents, this piece is festive AND casual! There is nothing quite like a piece that can be dressed up and down as needed. Retails in stores around $80



Last, but certainly not least, an Fei ruffled tunic. Casual, girly and funky! Contrasting prints make this top a little more like a piece of art that just a garment in your closet. A large ruffled collar allow this top to go dressy under a structured blazer for work wear! The tunic is textured cotton, making this more of an everyday girl's piece. Retails in stores around $80




I paid less that $15 for all 3 items!

Keep checking in. Anthropologie items are always available!

No comments:

Post a Comment