Thursday, December 2, 2010

Free as a Bird, Free People Finds. December 2010

Free People embodies the ultimate style trends in each and every design. It's funky, it's crafty and it always a bit suprising. Much like viewing a work of art, a Free People top or dress (or anything really) can be viewed from multiple angles. It can offer a different perspective for each person, and a new surprise around every corner.

It's also expensive. On http://www.freepeople.com/ your looking to spend between $48-$200 for a piece. So, I'm always thrilled to find a Free People treasure to offer to my Fashionista followers.

I'm showcasing my most recent favorites!

I'm loving this Southwest inspired skirt, pictured below. The skirt is textured with muted tones. The A-line shape is of course flattering, and the textured accents take this skirt from "eh" the average skirt to "yeah", that's it. Um, not to mention...it's a size 12! A real girls size!


Free People Southwestern Inspired Skirt

I think one of the most interesting things about Free People is, you just never know what's next. The lack of cohesion from piece to piece has sort of become the unifying element in any line of Free People clothing. It makes it so exciting for someone like myself, who find tons of Free People items, but never the same too. You just never know what people will love! ( I love it all, what can I say!)

This angora skirt is the perfect example of two items from the same label coming out completely differently. It's nothing like the above skirt. From Southwestern to modern! The shape of this skirt reminds me of something out of The Fifth Element, futuristic and funky.
The color is amazing, the nylon side panels are strange, and it's fun and sexy.
The sweater material includes angora, which makes for rich feeling super soft stretchiness (I just made up that word).



Free People Angora Sweater Skirt
 I try to keep my store full of Free People items. Check everyday, because you really just never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment