Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Diane Von Furstenberg. November 2010

I'm skimming through the skirt rack, quickly and efficiently. The hangers click together loudly and with each flip of my wrist, I feel the fabric and check the brand tag.

Through experience, I've become very familiar with materials. My fingertips can feel the difference between a Charlotte Russe polyester skirt and a Banana Republic silk frock with my eyes closed.

Mindlessly I work the racks, occasionally spotting something from a distance that I know will be "something". I continue my pace with great anticipation as I near the piece that I've  already selected to purchase in my mind.

Today, its a Diane Von Furstenberg skirt. My mind screams "Score!"

This red, snakeskin printed skirt is a must have. Layers of gorgeous sheer silk paired with sparkly silk blends and amazing craftsmanship basically guarantee a significant sale.

Turns out, this one is rare. This was the signature print in DVF's "Rialto" line. Spicy, sexy, bold. Uncommon. The perfect equation.

This skirt retails at about $250, however it's not available for sale anywhere that I could find!

I paid LESS than $5!

We'll call this Amazing Designer Steal #1!

No comments:

Post a Comment